Members of the Team
Our dedicated teams have a wealth of experience between them and with their commitment to continued professional development, you can be confident that they are always up-to-date with the latest thinking and treatment options. Many of our team hold additional qualifications in the following areas:
Within our Small Animal team we have four RCVS Advanced Practitioners:
- Ian McClive MA VetMB CertSAS MRCVS - RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Surgery
- Rachael Baker BVMS CertAVP (VetGP) MRCVS - RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Practice
- Alex Kendall BVM&S PgCertVPS CertAVP(GSAS) MRCVS - RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Surgery
- Laura Pearce BVetMedSci(Hons) BVM BVS PgC(SAS) MRCVS - RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Surgery
Within our Farm team:
- Jonathan Statham MA VetMB DCHP FRCVS holds the RCVS Diploma in Cattle Health Production and is a RCVS Recognised Specialist in that field, one of a few vets who have attained this qualification in the UK. He is a Fellow of RCVS and Professor of Sustainable Livestock Health and Welfare at Harper and Keele Veterinary School.
- Phil Alcock BVetMed CertCHP DipRN MRCVS holds the RCVS Certificate in Cattle Health and Reproduction, a Diploma in Ruminant Nutrition and is a licensed Category 1 foot trimmer.
- Neil Eastham BVSc DBR NSch MRCVS - Neil was awarded a Nuffield Farming Scholarship in 2018 to explore how UK dairy farmers could benefit from the use of genomics
- Katharine Shepherd BVMS CertAVP (Cattle) MRCVS – RCVS Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice
- Mark Spilman BVSc MVM MRCVS - Masters in Veterinary Medicine
- Miles Middleton BVSc NSch MRCVS
Within our Pig Team:
- Duncan Berkshire MA VetMB MSc CertPM FRCVS – RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Pig medicine.
Within our Equine Team:
- Lucy Mechie - BVetMed Cert AVP(EM) MRCVS - RCVS Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice - Equine