Why we promote Vetsure:-
TRUSTED - The Vetsure pet insurance range has been designed in close collaboration with vets to try to keep things as clear and simple as possible. We work very closely with Vetsure to make sure that, should your pet require treatment, we will make the claims process as simple as possible.
SIMPLE - Because we are a Vetsure accredited practice, all claims will be settled direct. This means at the time of treatment, simply pay the policy excess contribution and leave the rest to us!
TAILORED - Pick and choose from a range of benefits to suit you and your budget. You can further tailor your cover and choose between three excess levels (£69, £109 and £149). The higher the excess you choose, the lower the monthly premium. Vetsure will only charge the excess ONCE per unrelated condition (many pet insurers charge the excess every year – which can soon make costs add up).
LIFELONG - Vetsure insurance policies aim to avoid the pitfalls so frequently experienced with other types of policies. Therefore, ALL Vetsure policies are ‘lifelong’, which means their policies provide cover for long-term and recurring conditions (just be sure to renew your policy and keep your premiums up to date).
Get 5 Weeks’ Free*! Furthermore, as a fully accredited Vetsure practice we can offer our clients 5 weeks cover free of charge. Simply choose whichever level of cover you are interested in taking out and get the first 5 weeks free. If you’re happy, your cover will continue seamlessly! To activate your 5 Weeks’ Free cover online, click the button below or you can call the friendly team at Vetsure on 0800 050 2022.
*You must contact Vetsure to activate your cover. Cover for accidents starts immediately once your free trial has been activated. There is a 14-day 'waiting period' for illness conditions - meaning illness conditions occurring or showing clinical signs during this period will be excluded. For more informatuion visit www.vetsure.com
If you like to shop around for insurance here are our top tips to help you choose:
- Do the vet-fee benefits ‘recharge’ every year that the policy is in place so that ongoing conditions will remain covered?
- Are vet-fee benefits ‘per condition’ or is there a maximum amount for all conditions.
- Does the excess need to be paid only once or every year if repeat claims need to be made for treatments of an ongoing illness?
- What is the excess? What is the co-payment and when does it apply?
- Will your vet allow ‘direct claims’ from the insurer?
- Can you tailor your cover to help match your needs with your budget?
- Our staff will be able to give you completely impartial advise on what to look for when choosing vet insurance.
Please download the following guides for more information: