We have an ongoing commitment to high standards of care for cats, as a species cats have unique needs for us to meet.
- Cats are highly sensitive to new sights, sounds and smells
- Cats need to be handled gently and with respect in the clinic
- Most cats prefer quiet and solitude and are highly susceptible to stress
- Our cat friendly team aim to minimise any stress for cats when travelling to see us and with the treatment that they receive whilst they are with us.
As part of our ongoing commitment to cat care, all of our client care, nursing and veterinary team are taught to be cat friendly. In additional all of our surgeries have Cat Friendly Advocates. Our Cat Advocates ensure the cat friendly standards are adhered to. You are very welcome to contact the Cat Advocates with any questions you have regarding our cat friendly veterinary care. Our Advocates are shown below:
- Ripon – Kathy Clarke, Sophie Folorunsho & Kate Fleetham
- Easingwold & Thirsk – Gemma Cliffin
- Northallerton – Richard Shaw & Rachael Chapman
- Pateley Bridge – Jess Umpleby