We would like to say a massive thank you to all of our farm clients for your continual understanding throughout the COVID-19 outbreak. We continue to provide veterinary services and medicines in order to support our farm clients in the vital role they play in the food supply chain.
As we enter another lockdown the safety of our staff and clients remains our number one priority.
A number of measures are in place to protect all concerned:
- Social distancing of 2 metres where practically feasible.
- Personal protective equipment used on farm at all times.
- Thorough handwashing and equipment sanitisation between farms.
- Discussions with clients to be held in open spaces where possible.
- No clients permitted to enter any of our dispensaries.
- Our vet team are based at home with regular virtual catch ups.
- A number of our office staff are working from home.
- A comprehensive practice COVID-19 risk assessment has been performed, published to staff and available to clients upon request.
- The increased use of text and email has helped us to communicate more rapidly with clients (please opt out if you do not wish to receive these).
- We have increased the number of medicine drop offs made direct to farm.
Please notify the farm reception at the time of booking a visit/medicines drop off if anyone on your farm is displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Please also make us aware if anyone present on the farm is classed as high risk.
As the situation further evolves please be assured we are available 24/7 to provide veterinary care.
Medicines Collection Update. Where possible please order your medicines for delivery to accompany the vet on their next visit. If this is not possible, please telephone or email your order to email@example.com When visiting the practice to collect medicines please ring from the car on arrival to arrange collection. If you wish to collect your medicines out of hours these can be placed in one of our secure medicine boxes which are disinfected regularly. If you are struggling to pick medicines up please call to discuss and we will do our best to get these delivered to you.
COVID-19 DISPENSARY OPENING HOURS
RIPON: Mon – Fri 8.00am – 5.00pm & Sat 8.30am – 12noon
YORK: Mon – Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm
NORTHALLERTON: Mon – Fri 8.30am – 6.00pm & Sat 8.30am – 12.30pm
PATELEY BRIDGE: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 6.00pm & Sat 9.00am – 12.30pm
EASINGWOLD: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 6.00pm & Sat 9.00am – 12.30pm
Please speak to us if you have any specific worries. We are 100% committed to supporting our clients through this difficult time.
Committed to long term partnerships supporting British livestock farming