Our surgical team is led by Ian McClive VetMB MA CertSAS MRCVS, RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Surgery, supported by vets Paul Harris and Alex Russell, and nurses Claire, Kathryn & Hannah. We perform a wide range of orthopaedic and soft tissue procedures including but not limited to the following :-
- Cruciate ligament injury (repair by TTA)
- Fracture repair
- Medial Patellar Luxation correction
- Lateral humeral condylar fracture
- Coxo-Femoral Luxation (dislocation of the hip joint)
- BOAS surgery
- Perineal herniorrhaphy
- Oncological surgery
- Ear surgery – Lateral Wall Resection, Total Ear Canal Ablation with Bulla Osteotomy
- Gastrointestinal surgery
We believe in sensible fixed pricing for many of these more complicated procedures enabling owners to budget for their pets care.
Watch our YouTube video to see some of the procedures we’ve done!