Our nurse clinics offer a wealth of support for you and your pets. Whatever your problem our nurses will have an answer. They have a wide range of skills and all help and advice is given in a friendly and professional way. The clinics are available five and a half days per week.
Our practice nurses run classes in preventative medicine to help improve our patients’ quality of life and maintain good health.
Some of the FREE clinics our nurses can provide include:
- General health checks
- Weight clinics
- Parasite control plans (including administration of flea treatment, wormers and removal of ticks)
- Administering medication
- Suture removal
- Dental checks and dental home care advice
- Senior health checks
- Nutritional clinics for all age groups
- Nail clipping
- Mobility clinics and physiotherapy
- Anal glands expression
- Specific dental treatments
- Blood pressure checks (following veterinary referral)
- Blood sampling
- Post-operative checks and dressing changes
Contact our nursing team to find out how we can help you and your pet enjoy a happy and healthy life together.