Introducing our new Happy Dog Clinics.
Is your dog nervous about visiting the vets? Anxious about being examined?
Who is it for? Dogs of any age who are worried about visiting the vets
Your dog will be assessed to decide the best treatment plan for your dog. Should your dog need to see the vet whilst working through their training plan we will have a strategy for how to approach this. You will be given training games to teach and play with your dog at home. This practice will massively aid the progress made in the clinic.
Benefits of the clinic:
- Dogs happier visiting the vets
- Teaches dogs to be examined without physically being restrained
- Makes visiting the vets an easier experience for both pet and owner
- 15 minute sessions, minimum of 4 sessions required
- £30.00 for 4 x 15 minute sessions
- Payment is required at time of booking
Our Training Team consists of Helen Lamb, Gill Panton and Helen Quartermaine. Clinics are available on the following days:
- Ripon – Mondays with Gill Panton and Saturdays with Helen Lamb
- Easingwold – Mondays and Thursdays with Helen Quartermaine
- Pateley Bridge – Tuesdays with Gill Panton
To find out more contact your nearest branch or speak to our Training Team.