We provide a full range of veterinary services for commercial, pedigree and pet sheep, working closely with our farmers to help maximise flock health and productivity. The following services are available as stand alone or as part of our great value Flock Health Scheme. To find out more about our Flock Health Scheme please follow this link.
Our services include:
- Ill thrift/ poor performance investigations
- Tup breeding soundness examinations and fertility testing.
- Tup vasectomy surgery
- In house worm egg counting
- Parasite control programs
- Lameness control programs
- Metabolic profiles/ nutrition planning
- Flock health planning
- Post mortem investigations
- MV/CAE/EAE health scheme accreditation
… and of course, routine and emergency veterinary care.
Please contact the office to speak to one of our farm team to discuss you flock health requirements.