Helen Lamb is an IMDT qualified dog training instructor and runs our dog training services and puppy classes. All of our training is force free and reward based. Helen is passionate about helping people understand their dogs better. To enhance your training skills and strengthen your relationship with your dog.
1. Puppy Training: Thursdays at 5.15pm and 6.15pm at our Ripon practice. Our November dates are now full and our next start date is Thursday 3rd January 2019.
- For puppies 8 – 20 weeks
- Puppies need to have had first vaccine and be fit and well
- Course covers all basics: responding to their names, basic positions, sit, down, stand, self-control exercises, leave and stay, recall and loose lead walking.
- Management and dealing with basic problems, introduction to body language and correct play and teaching a trick!
- Maximum of 3 puppies per class
- 45 minute sessions
- 6 week course for £90
- Payment is required in advance
2. Puppy Socialisation:
Ripon – Thursday at 7.30pm with Gill Panton
Easingwold – Tuesdays at 10.00am with Rob Hayden
Northallerton – Fridays at 1.00pm wtih Helen Quartermaine
- This session is for puppies who are 8 – 12 weeks old that have had their first vaccination and are fit and well
- Puppy socialisation is designed to give your puppy introductions to other dogs and people in a controlled and safe manner
- This early stage in their lives is a really special time where correct socialisation and habituation is key to helping your puppy grow into a confident and happy adult dog
- They will be able to explore a varied environment that helps develop motor skills, brain development and confidence
- 45-minute session
- Book per week. £5 per session.To book in for either puppy training or puppy socialisation please contact Gill Panton on 01765 602396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org